The Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infinite

Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny. - - Frank Outlaw

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside of Outside Humor

Go down 
2 posters

How Funny Is My Joke?
Very.
Outside of Outside Humor Vote_lcap100%Outside of Outside Humor Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Kinda.
Outside of Outside Humor Vote_lcap0%Outside of Outside Humor Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Somewhat.
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Really.
 0% [ 0 ]
Boring.
 0% [ 0 ]
GAY!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
STD1023

STD1023

Outside of Outside Humor Empty
PostSubject: Outside of Outside Humor   Outside of Outside Humor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 am

Okay everone post some coolio jokes on here ill start.

It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?" The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible... But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No,” he says. “They're all at the funeral."
Back to top Go down
Link8055

Link8055

Outside of Outside Humor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Outside Humor   Outside of Outside Humor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:28 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down

Outside of Outside Humor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infinite :: Outside Of Runescape :: Humor Outside Of Runescape?-
Jump to: