The Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infinite

Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny. - - Frank Outlaw

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The coming of Tim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link8055

Link8055

The coming of Tim Empty
PostSubject: The coming of Tim   The coming of Tim Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:14 am

If i'm not mistaken I fell into this clan by hanging around clanwars. I can't quiiiitttte remember if I was invited into the chat or if I was just joining random chats, but I had fun with everyone for a while, and talked to Angel a bit later about clans, and was recruited.

EPIC STORY. c:
Back to top Go down
skilz deadly

The coming of Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The coming of Tim   The coming of Tim Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 am

lmaoo ... this is wat happend to me I was walking around and i heard angel say Join CC: Angelicclove in the middle of Lumby and i was going to Draynor and i just wanted to join then pplz started talking and i liked the cc (auji hated me at 1st lmao bet angel remembers) and then i added ppl and got in loveeeeeeeee wit the chat and..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Link8055

Link8055

The coming of Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The coming of Tim   The coming of Tim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 am

skilz deadly wrote:
lmaoo ... this is wat happend to me I was walking around and i heard angel say Join CC: Angelicclove in the middle of Lumby and i was going to Draynor and i just wanted to join then pplz started talking and i liked the cc (auji hated me at 1st lmao bet angel remembers) and then i added ppl and got in loveeeeeeeee wit the chat and..... lol!
That's what happens when you give people a chance. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The coming of Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The coming of Tim   The coming of Tim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The coming of Tim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infinite :: Runescape :: Recruits-
Jump to: