The Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infinite

Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny. - - Frank Outlaw

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking requests for art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link8055

Link8055

Taking requests for art Empty
PostSubject: Taking requests for art   Taking requests for art Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:32 am

I'm bored at the moment and need something to do in my spare time until my summer class starts. (And likely after), so if anyone wants any avatar art done for them for the forums, or signature art, or hand drawn, request it here.

Samples of my avatar work are my ava (half assed rush job)
Samples of my hand-drawn work are on my site (http://freewebs.com/link8055)
Back to top Go down
STD1023

STD1023

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for art   Taking requests for art Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 am

I would like to have a nice siggy something cool, purple, and whatever you feel like doing
Back to top Go down
Link8055

Link8055

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for art   Taking requests for art Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:48 pm

I'll see what i can do, it's a little difficult for me to work without a specific request but i can manage =p
Back to top Go down
STD1023

STD1023

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for art   Taking requests for art Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:37 am

Sounds Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking requests for art   Taking requests for art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking requests for art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infinite :: Runescape :: Runescape General Talk-
Jump to: